Okay, ‘must have’ might be a bit over the top but let me tell you about two new fantastic beauty products I’ve just tried. Also, see below for your chance to win.
L’Oreal Paris Brow Artist Plumper
Eyebrows help to shape and frame your face. They’re an essential component to your gorgeousness. Sometimes they need a little enhancement.
I’ve just discovered this new product from L’Oreal Paris that enhances your natural brows. It’s like mascara for your eyebrows. When I first heard about it I wondered how the heck you could apply it without messy muck everywhere, but it just works and does make your eyebrows more lush. It’s very natural looking and also keeps in line the odd stray hair. I’m hooked.
It’s available in three colour shades - blonde, dark brunette and transparent. It’s also waterproof.
I tried to take a photo but it didn’t do the product (or myself) justice!
NEW Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
This product is so new it hasn’t even hit the shelves yet!!
Hands up who’s lazy when it comes to their makeup routine. My hand is definitely up! Well here’s a new 3-n-1 product that’s bound to attract some attention - it’s a makeup remover, cleanser and toner all in one. AND no rinsing required, straight to moisturising!
The Micellar ingredient acts like a magnet for all impurities without vigorous rubbing.
I decided to put it to the test removing long-lasting lipstick which stains the lips. The Micellar Cleansing Water removed the lippy just like that! Mascara, it removed that easily too. It’s a lovely, light product. Apply with a cotton ball/pad.
This Garnier product is the number one cleanser in Australia** and number one Micellar in the UK, France and Spain*. French women have been using Micellar cleansing water for years.
Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Perfume free.
It will be available from 2 March from selected supermarkets, pharmacies and department stores.
Who wants to try these fabulous products out? To go in the draw to win, simply email us "I'd love to win L'Oreal Paris Brow Artist Plumper" (please let us know your colour preference: blonde, dark brunette or transparent) and/or "I'd love to win Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water". Feel free to enter both competitions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entries close on Friday 6 March @ 5pm (NZST).
- Prize consists of one L'Oreal Paris Brow Artist Plumper and one Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. These are two separate prizes, with two separate prize draws.
- The winners must be a signed up Gorgeous Me member (signed up to receive our emails) at the time of the 'prize draw'.
- The winners will be selected by Gorgeous Me as part of a random draw. All Gorgeous Me members are eligible.
- No correspondence will be entered into, other than the entry criteria. The judges decision will be final.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash, transferred to another person or held for later use.
- The winners will be announced in Gorgeous Me's next style email and by individual email.
- The winners agree for Gorgeous Me to promote their win in all its communications as it sees fit.
- Gorgeous Me reserves the right to withdraw or alter the conditions of this competition.
*#1 Micellar Water -Countries P9 2014 data
**AC Nielsen, Australian Census Data, Micellar Cleansing Water Value Sales W/E \ 02/11/14