At least 50% of people describe their skin as being sensitive*, and this figure is growing! Why? There are many reasons including genetics, diet (lack of essential fatty acids), environment, hormonal fluctuations, smoking, alcohol, medication, compromised immune system or the use of irritant skincare products or ingredients, or other products in contact with the skin, i.e. washing detergents etc.
If you have sensitive skin, you'll love Living Nature’s NEW Sensitive Skin range - cleanser, hydrating toner, day and night moisturiser. Although all Living Nature products are safe and have an extremely low reaction rate, most contain a natural fragrance, which can cause irritation to sufferers of chronic skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, allergies or extreme sensitivities.
Living Nature Sensitive Skin range includes three hero ingredients for their skin calming and restorative properties - Harakeke Flax Extract, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil and Avocado Oil.
- Certified 100% natural by BDIH Germany
- Clinically proven to be non-irritating
- Dermalogically tested
- No added fragrance or allergens
- Gluten free
- Definitely not tested on animals
- Made locally.
I’ve been using the products and love them. They’re soft and gentle on my skin.
Looking After Your Skin
Whilst skincare will assist with the management of sensitive skin, especially moisturising, you also need to consider:
- Eating lots of nutrient rich vegetables, especially green, chlorophyll-rich, leafy vegetables (for acne sufferers) and Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids.
- Manage your stress. Stress can make your skin more sensitive as your immune system is compromised.
- Treat your skin with love and care. Be gentle - cleanse gently, pat it dry (no harsh rubbing and stretching), nourish and protect it daily.
As with any new product, it’s really important to do a small patch test on your skin before applying product all over, just in case.
Fragrance Free Mascara
And if your eyes are sensitive to mascara, you’ll love Living Nature’s NEW Fragrance Free Thickening Mascara. No more stinging, red, watery or puffy eyes.
I recently visited Living Nature's factory in Kerikeri and witnessed the new Sensitive Skin range being packaged for the first time.
Lisa Lyford on left, with Linda Williams, Sales Manager for Living Nature on right.
Thanks to the darlings at Living Nature, we have 2 Sensitive Skin Care packs to give away - cleanser, toner and day & night moisturiser. To go in the draw to win one of these fabulous packs, all you need to do is email us “I’d Love to Win Living Nature Sensitive Skin”, together with your name, address and number. Entries close 7 August 2015. Terms and conditions below.
Living Nature has extended its offer of 15% discount on all its products until 7 August 2015. To take advantage of the discount, simply use the promo code GORGEOUSME01 when you're at the online checkout. This discount applies to online sales only.
Living Nature Sensitive Cleanser $38
Living Nature Sensitive Hydrating Toner $38
Living Nature Sensitive Day Moisture $38
Living Nature Sensitive Night Moisture $38
Living Nature Thickening Mascara - Jet Black or Brown - $41
FREE Sensitive Hydrating Toner when you purchase Sensitive Cleanser $38
FREE Sensitive Skin Sample Pack
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Skincare that Works!
Revolution in Skincare Toner
A Proven Way to Manage Acne
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entries close on Friday 7 August @ 5pm (NZST).
- Prize consists of one of two Living Nature Sensitive Skin Packs - cleanser, hydrating toner and day & night moisturiser.
- The winners must be signed up Gorgeous Me members (signed up to receive our emails) at the time of the 'prize draw'.
- The winner will be selected by Gorgeous Me as part of a random draw. All Gorgeous Me members are eligible.
- No correspondence will be entered into, other than the entry criteria. The judges decision will be final.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The winners will be announced in Gorgeous Me's next style email and by individual email.
- The winners agree for Gorgeous Me to promote their win in all its communications as it sees fit.
- Gorgeous Me reserves the right to withdraw or alter the conditions of this competition.
* Recent American Academy of Dermatology Report - based on US population.